The global warming has wrecked havoc on the earth as the temperature is rising and touching a new high every year. The people across the globe are suffering from the ill effects of global warming. Coupled with the scorching heat, the humidity has made life tougher than ever before. To save themselves from this unusual climatic condition, many people have fallen back on air conditioners a lot.
Whether you buy a split AC (air conditioner) or a window AC, the most important thing is to know whether they will perform smartly under tough circumstances. Since, we tend to overuse the air conditioners during the summer, we need to be prepared for their maintenance just incase they fail to perform up to the desired level. Take a look at some of the maintenance tips for split ACs that should be applied to boost the efficiency of your split air conditioner.
The smooth functioning of a product depends on its proper maintenance. So, if you have a product, then you need to take god care of it. In case of an AC whether domestic or commercial, the following points should be noted for better performance and durability of the product. The various components of it include:
1. Air conditioning filter is an important part of an AC. It should be changed every month or every two months regularly depending on its use. If not the air would be dirty and filled with pollutants. The dirty air conditioning filters also increases the air conditioning repair and maintenance cost.
2. Another important part is the compressor. It compresses low pressure, low volume gas making them the high pressure, high temperature and the gas needed for the AC. It also removes vapor from the evaporator to maintain a low boiling point. Make sure to clean the compressor regularly to get cool and refreshing air. Oil specially designed for the ACs can be used for its longevity.
3. When air passes through the system, the evaporator coil absorbs the heat to provide cold air through out the space. Replacing the old evaporator coil improves the air flow and air circulation inside the home.
4. Air conditioning maintenance also includes cleaning of air ducts or ducts. In the air conditioning system, air ducts are spread through out the entire house keeping the area cool and pleasant. Hence, the ductwork ought to be cleaned regularly to remove the dust collected on air ducts.
5. All air conditioning system use refrigerant to absorb the excess heat and supply cool air inside the house. Sometimes there might be a refrigerant leak. So, a reliable air conditioning company or contractor should be called to check and repair that part.
6. Sometimes there might be problem with the heating and split air conditioning of your air conditioner. You need to clean your air filters. If, still the problem continues, then it`s time to call an expert.
7. In some of the cases ice blocks the tube and no cold air comes from the air conditioning filter instead of the filters recently cleaned. It indicates that the air conditioning refrigerant is low and needs to be adjusted or replaced.
Although the running cost of both window and split AC is almost the same, the power consumption of a split AC could be little higher because of the additional motor it requires. Moreover, the capital expenditure of it is a bit higher than the window AC as well. A split air conditioner scores higher than a window air conditioner because of its `silence` feature. The compressor of a split air conditioner is kept away from the indoor unit and thus, ensures complete silence inside your room.
If you need Repair of Your Split Ac Than You Can Simply Contact Us Godray Engineers Pvt. Ltd.